I love this easy keypad lock, the Kwikset Powerbolt 2 number keypad lock. As far as keyed door locks go, this one is easy to use, easy to install, and works great. Not to mention cash friendly, as an affordable option for a keyless lock.
Also, I think this is the best electronic deadbolt for the money. It’s a great DIY keypad lock! If you are looking for keyless entry & go, consider this one. Typically priced under 50, so super affordable for keyless entry locks. Make your life easier and go keyless already! Stop worrying about getting locked out and use keyless locks. A great option for a keypad door lock dead bolt, to make house access control easier. Keyless door locks are such a great convenience.
- Electronic number keypad lock (keyless deadbolt)
- Automatic door locking (auto-lock)
- Ability to rekey the lock
- Fits standard door configurations
- 4 AA batteries last a long time for this lock
- Great warranty
- Uses 4 digit programmed access code
- Easy to change the pin-code
- Simple push-button touchpad controls (code-lock)
- Backlit buttons for viewing in the dark
- Low battery warning
- Can still used keyed entry if needed
- Motorized lock system, and unlock, or can use the key
- Unlocked, locked, and error indicators
I have had 4 of these locks. 2 at the prior house and 2 at the current house. We use it on the front-door and the back. Both are an exterior door to the house. Ours are bronze and silver, but other options are available. The 4 AA batteries last for years. That was my biggest worry with these types of locks. But, even if the battery dies you can still use the key to unlock it. So not a big deal.
Go keyless today with the Kwikset Powerbolt 2.0. It’s one less thing to worry about. One of the easiest and best options for keyless access locks. It’s a deadbolt lock, though there are similar options for handle locks. This is for entry doors or exterior doors. The keypad entry is waterproof, with easy to use buttons. Buttons that light up also. Comes with the door hardware you need.
Kwikset Powerbolt, an easy keypad lock for a great price
I personally have this lock and love it. It was an easy DIY keypad lock to choose from. So I wrote this review in case anyone is on the fence or wanted additional information. If looking at electronic locks to replace or upgrade a door lock or entry door, take a look at this one.
We love this programmable deadbolt door lock. Unlocking with the code is a breeze. Of course, if using my links here to Amazon, I will get a small referral. I believe in transparency on this and must call it out. But I would not recommend this product if I did not think it was the best choice. The Kwikset Powerbolt 2 installation is super easy. I had no issues with any of the locks installed so far.
Additional info to consider for this easy keypad lock
- Great for a security door
- Entry lock install is easy
- Top keyless door lock for the money
- Keypad locks the door
- Great entry door lock
- Easy keyless entry system
- Electronic door locks
- Great door security option
- Entry door locks
- Lock systems
- Key pad used to unlock
- Grant access with pin codes you set
- Electoronic entry bolt lock for security
I also like to share links to great tech deals that I find at Ars Technica. I have no affiliation with them, I just want to share as they often find great prices on tech. Check out their latest page with deals here.